This is a repeating eventnovember 30, 2022 7:30 pm
A person stands on a ledge of a 7-story apartment building, appearing to be on the cusp of a leap. They are poised on the edge of a transformation, a
A person stands on a ledge of a 7-story apartment building, appearing to be on the cusp of a leap. They are poised on the edge of a transformation, a new way of seeing. Struggling to find meaning in their life, they try to break free of their limitations and restricted perceptions. Over the course of the evening, they are hilariously interrupted by numerous neighbours preoccupied with their own problems. Ultimately the protagonist is taken to deeper thinking about their own life.
Morris Panych’s highly theatrical play is a darkly funny and potent metaphor for being alive, for seeking to break free of limiting ideas, and for beginning again with fresh eyes.
(Tuesday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
november 30, 2022 7:30 pmdecember 1, 2022 7:30 pmdecember 2, 2022 7:30 pmdecember 3, 2022 2:00 pmdecember 3, 2022 7:30 pm
- Halifax’s theatre and comedy scenes come together for Punch Up November 28, 2022
- Halifax’s holiday entertainment guide November 25, 2022
- Leona Burkey continues to refine her renegade folk sound with Groundrush November 24, 2022
- Singing loud for all to hear: Neptune Theatre presents Elf: The Musical November 21, 2022
- #FridayFive: 5 shows not to miss in Halifax (November 21-27) November 18, 2022
- Halifax Jazz Festival brings music to the waterfront this holiday season November 17, 2022
- Lennie Gallant’s The Innkeeper’s Christmas offers something different November 16, 2022
- The year of Reeny Smith November 14, 2022
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.