Penelope Day is an alcoholic at the end of her rope who finds herself at the mercy of Saving Grace, an unconventional rehab facility and its motley crew of residents.
Penelope Day is an alcoholic at the end of her rope who finds herself at the mercy of Saving Grace, an unconventional rehab facility and its motley crew of residents. While in treatment, Penelope faces her inner demons, revealing the ugly truth about her family’s destructive past. Leaving Penelope to question what is real, what is not, and if in fact, she will survive.
Written, performed and created by Dora Award-winning actor Raven Dauda. Addicted won Best Performance at the 2018 Dora Awards.
March 12 – March 24, 2024
Tuesday to Friday – 7:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday – 2 pm & 7:30 pm
(Sunday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
march 24, 2024 2:00 pmmarch 23, 2024 2:00 pm
DisclaimerHalifax Presents is not associated with the events featured in our calendar (unless specifically indicated) and are not responsible for any claims made in our listings. We recommend checking with organizers prior to attending any event.
- Theatre review: The Play That Goes Wrong gives new meaning to the saying “the show must go on” October 2, 2023
- Indigenous retelling of Shakespeare tragedy headlines this year’s Prismatic Arts Festival September 27, 2023
- Three musical traditions combine for Treaty Day concert September 26, 2023
- The Play That Goes Wrong opens Neptune Theatre’s 2023-2024 season September 25, 2023
- Lara Deutsch and Adam Cicchillitti open the Scotia Festival of Music’s 2023-2024 season September 22, 2023
- 2Gether 4Ever? is the “anti-rom-com rom-com” September 21, 2023
- Better Watch echoes the relentless grind of the creative spirit September 20, 2023
- Getting his feet back on the ground: Séan McCann sings from the Great Big Sea songbook September 18, 2023
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.