This is a repeating eventmarch 17, 2024 7:30 pm
Penelope Day is an alcoholic at the end of her rope who finds herself at the mercy of Saving Grace, an unconventional rehab facility and its motley crew of residents.
Penelope Day is an alcoholic at the end of her rope who finds herself at the mercy of Saving Grace, an unconventional rehab facility and its motley crew of residents. While in treatment, Penelope faces her inner demons, revealing the ugly truth about her family’s destructive past. Leaving Penelope to question what is real, what is not, and if in fact, she will survive.
Written, performed and created by Dora Award-winning actor Raven Dauda. Addicted won Best Performance at the 2018 Dora Awards.
March 12 – March 24, 2024
Tuesday to Friday – 7:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday – 2 pm & 7:30 pm
(Tuesday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
march 17, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 13, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 14, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 15, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 16, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 24, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 19, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 20, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 21, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 22, 2024 7:30 pmmarch 23, 2024 7:30 pm
DisclaimerHalifax Presents is not associated with the events featured in our calendar (unless specifically indicated) and are not responsible for any claims made in our listings. We recommend checking with organizers prior to attending any event.
- Lara Deutsch and Adam Cicchillitti open the Scotia Festival of Music’s 2023-2024 season September 22, 2023
- 2Gether 4Ever? is the “anti-rom-com rom-com” September 21, 2023
- Better Watch echoes the relentless grind of the creative spirit September 20, 2023
- Getting his feet back on the ground: Séan McCann sings from the Great Big Sea songbook September 18, 2023
- Wolf explores feelings of isolation in new motherhood September 13, 2023
- Reality and myth mix in Leah Johnston’s Mother’s Skin September 12, 2023
- Gumshoes and romance: Who’s Yer Father? is a love story at its core September 11, 2023
- In search of a new BFF in Kevin Hartford’s Slay September 8, 2023
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.