This is a repeating eventnovember 16, 2023 7:30 pm
Welcome to Almost, Maine, a place that’s so far north that it’s almost not in the United States. It’s almost in Canada. And it’s not quite a town because its
Welcome to Almost, Maine, a place that’s so far north that it’s almost not in the United States. It’s almost in Canada. And it’s not quite a town because its residents never got around to getting organized. So, it almost doesn’t exist.
One cold, clear winter night, as the northern lights hover in the star-filled sky above, the Almost, Maine residents find themselves falling in and out of love in unexpected and hilarious ways. Knees are bruised. Hearts are broken. But the bruises heal, and the hearts almost mend in this delightful midwinter night’s dream.
(Wednesday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
DisclaimerHalifax Presents is not associated with the events featured in our calendar unless specifically indicated. Descriptions are provided by the organizers. We recommend checking with organizers prior to attending any event.
- Jordan Poole celebrates Thanksgiving November 27, 2023
- Call Me Maybe: live with the company of Neptune Theatre’s Cinderella November 24, 2023
- New music: Wild Oscah and Alex Coley & Afterlove November 23, 2023
- Aeolian Singers announces it 2023-2024 season November 20, 2023
- Local talent vie for over $9,000 in cash and prizes at Coastal Culture Clash November 16, 2023
- Halifax to host two Ukrainian musical acts in November November 15, 2023
- Halifax’s 2023 holiday entertainment guide November 13, 2023
- Amy Brandon, Avery Dakin & Jah’Mila release new music November 8, 2023
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.