James Mullinger Live
James Mullinger was one of the UK’s top comedians and the Comedy Editor for GQ magazine when he moved to The Maritimes in 2014. Since his arrival, he has taken
James Mullinger was one of the UK’s top comedians and the Comedy Editor for GQ magazine when he moved to The Maritimes in 2014. Since his arrival, he has taken the country by storm. He has sold out shows across the country, made appearances on CBC’s The Debaters, movies, Television shows, festivals, award shows and stand-up specials…he’s done it all.
It’s now award-winning British comedian James Mullinger’s tenth year living in Canada! And after publishing his bestselling memoir Brit Happens – Living The Canadian Dream, creating his own magazine celebrating Atlantic Canada and creating and starring in New Brunswick’s first-ever sitcom, he is back on the road with a full length stand up show sharing what he has learned about this special place over the past decade. Irreverent, honest, unpredictable but always hilarious, James is a Canadian citizen now and the gloves are off!
Performing from coast to coast to coast, this is James’ only public show of 2023 in Halifax and his first-ever theatre show in Nova Scotia’s capital.
In this far-reaching show celebrating 10 years living in his favourite place in the world, James shares his unique insights into the province and the world. Nothing is off limits in this unique and special celebration of this place.
Looking back and looking forward, this is your last chance to see some of James’ classic routines and first chance to see some of his newest.
For longtime fans and newcomers alike, this is a show for everyone! Be prepared to laugh, feel inspired and uplifted.
(Saturday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Halifax’s theatre and comedy scenes come together for Punch Up November 28, 2022
- Halifax’s holiday entertainment guide November 25, 2022
- Leona Burkey continues to refine her renegade folk sound with Groundrush November 24, 2022
- Singing loud for all to hear: Neptune Theatre presents Elf: The Musical November 21, 2022
- #FridayFive: 5 shows not to miss in Halifax (November 21-27) November 18, 2022
- Halifax Jazz Festival brings music to the waterfront this holiday season November 17, 2022
- Lennie Gallant’s The Innkeeper’s Christmas offers something different November 16, 2022
- The year of Reeny Smith November 14, 2022
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.