11aug6:30 pm9:00 pmJerry SeinfeldTickets go on sale on Friday, March 3 at 10 am AT.Event Type ComedyGarrison Grounds, 5425 Sackville St, Halifax, NS B3J 3Y3, Canada Event Organized ByThe Great Outdoors Comedy Festival
Considered one of the greatest and most recognizable comedians of all time, Jerry Seinfeld will perform at the Great Outdoors Comedy Festival with his wildly popular style
Considered one of the greatest and most recognizable comedians of all time, Jerry Seinfeld will perform at the Great Outdoors Comedy Festival with his wildly popular style of comedy to Halifax.
Jerry Seinfeld’s comedy career took off after his first appearance on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson in 1981. Eight years later, he teamed up with fellow comedian Larry David to create what was to become the most successful comedy series in the history of television: Seinfeld. The show ran on NBC for nine seasons, winning numerous awards, being named the greatest television show of all time in 2009 by TV Guide and in 2012 was identified as the best sitcom ever in a 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair poll. His latest Emmy-nominated Netflix projects include Jerry Before Seinfeld and 23 Hours to Kill, along with the highly acclaimed web series, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. Seinfeld has also starred in, written, and produced several movies, directed and produced a Broadway hit, and wrote two best-selling books as well as a children’s book. He will star in the upcoming comedy film, Unfrosted: The Pop-Tart Story, which he directed, co-wrote and produced. Seinfeld continues to perform both nationally and internationally.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, March 3 at 10 am AT.
(Friday) 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
DisclaimerHalifax Presents is not associated with the events featured in our calendar (unless specifically indicated) and are not responsible for any claims made in our listings. We recommend checking with organizers prior to attending any event.
- The Dome Project is a musical journey through the cosmos June 7, 2023
- Cecilia Concerts celebrates 35 years June 5, 2023
- Scotia Festival of Music adds accessibility-focused concert to this year’s line-up June 1, 2023
- Callum Gaudet’s Ghosts is an echo of our landscape & of the past May 31, 2023
- Technology, music, movement and more are all on tap at this year’s STAGES Theatre Festival May 30, 2023
- Sarah McInnis explores death, grief (and life) with the Legacy Song Project May 29, 2023
- Halifax dance artist Emma Kerson wins the 2023 Diane Moore Creation Award May 26, 2023
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are heading west May 25, 2023
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.