This is a repeating eventfebruary 11, 2024 2:00 pm
With 201 days left till the end of the world, Eli works overtime at the fruit roll-up factory, trying to save enough to secure a black market Fleedom Ticket to
With 201 days left till the end of the world, Eli works overtime at the fruit roll-up factory, trying to save enough to secure a black market Fleedom Ticket to safety. But when a ghost from his past becomes the poster child of the apocalypse, things get a little bit sticky.
A new play infused with film from the exciting multi-disciplinary artist, poet & playwright Breton Lalama.
February 6 – 18, 2024
Tuesday to Friday – 7:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday – 2 pm & 7:30 pm
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
february 11, 2024 2:00 pmfebruary 17, 2024 2:00 pmfebruary 18, 2024 2:00 pm
DisclaimerHalifax Presents is not associated with the events featured in our calendar unless specifically indicated. Descriptions are provided by the organizers. We recommend checking with organizers prior to attending any event.
- Christmas at the Sanctuary presents a trio of shows to get you in the holiday spirit November 30, 2023
- Halifax’s 2023 holiday entertainment guide November 28, 2023
- Jordan Poole celebrates Thanksgiving November 27, 2023
- Call Me Maybe: live with the company of Neptune Theatre’s Cinderella November 24, 2023
- New music: Wild Oscah and Alex Coley & Afterlove November 23, 2023
- Aeolian Singers announces it 2023-2024 season November 20, 2023
- Local talent vie for over $9,000 in cash and prizes at Coastal Culture Clash November 16, 2023
- Halifax to host two Ukrainian musical acts in November November 15, 2023
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.