With 201 days left till the end of the world, Eli works overtime at the fruit roll-up factory, trying to save enough to secure a black market Fleedom Ticket to
With 201 days left till the end of the world, Eli works overtime at the fruit roll-up factory, trying to save enough to secure a black market Fleedom Ticket to safety. But when a ghost from his past becomes the poster child of the apocalypse, things get a little bit sticky.
A new play infused with film from the exciting multi-disciplinary artist, poet & playwright Breton Lalama.
February 6 – 18, 2024
Tuesday to Friday – 7:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday – 2 pm & 7:30 pm
(Sunday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
february 7, 2024 7:30 pmfebruary 8, 2024 7:30 pmfebruary 9, 2024 7:30 pmfebruary 10, 2024 7:30 pmfebruary 18, 2024 7:30 pmfebruary 13, 2024 7:30 pmfebruary 14, 2024 7:30 pmfebruary 15, 2024 7:30 pmfebruary 16, 2024 7:30 pmfebruary 17, 2024 7:30 pm
DisclaimerHalifax Presents is not associated with the events featured in our calendar (unless specifically indicated) and are not responsible for any claims made in our listings. We recommend checking with organizers prior to attending any event.
- Theatre review: The Play That Goes Wrong gives new meaning to the saying “the show must go on” October 2, 2023
- Indigenous retelling of Shakespeare tragedy headlines this year’s Prismatic Arts Festival September 27, 2023
- Three musical traditions combine for Treaty Day concert September 26, 2023
- The Play That Goes Wrong opens Neptune Theatre’s 2023-2024 season September 25, 2023
- Lara Deutsch and Adam Cicchillitti open the Scotia Festival of Music’s 2023-2024 season September 22, 2023
- 2Gether 4Ever? is the “anti-rom-com rom-com” September 21, 2023
- Better Watch echoes the relentless grind of the creative spirit September 20, 2023
- Getting his feet back on the ground: Séan McCann sings from the Great Big Sea songbook September 18, 2023
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.