This is a repeating eventoctober 22, 2023 2:00 pm
Officer Marcus Moscowicz is a small-town policeman with dreams of making it to detective. One fateful night, shots ring out at the surprise birthday party of novelist Arthur Whitney, and
Officer Marcus Moscowicz is a small-town policeman with dreams of making it to detective. One fateful night, shots ring out at the surprise birthday party of novelist Arthur Whitney, and the writer is killed… fatally.
With the nearest detective an hour away, Marcus jumps at the chance to prove his sleuthing skills—with the help of his silent partner, Lou. But whodunit? Did Arthur’s scene-stealing wife, Dahlia Whitney, give him a big finish? Is Barrette Lewis, the prima ballerina, the prime suspect? Did Dr. Griff, the overly-friendly psychiatrist, make a frenemy? Marcus has only a short amount of time to find the killer and make his name before the real detective arrives…and the ice cream melts.
A zany blend of classic musical comedy and madcap mystery, this 90-minute whodunit is a highly theatrical duet loaded with killer laughs.
October 17 – November 5, 2023
Tuesday to Friday – 7:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday – 2:00 pm & 7:30 pm
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
october 22, 2023 2:00 pmoctober 29, 2023 2:00 pmoctober 28, 2023 2:00 pmnovember 5, 2023 2:00 pmnovember 4, 2023 2:00 pm
DisclaimerHalifax Presents is not associated with the events featured in our calendar (unless specifically indicated) and are not responsible for any claims made in our listings. We recommend checking with organizers prior to attending any event.
- Lara Deutsch and Adam Cicchillitti open the Scotia Festival of Music’s 2023-2024 season September 22, 2023
- 2Gether 4Ever? is the “anti-rom-com rom-com” September 21, 2023
- Better Watch echoes the relentless grind of the creative spirit September 20, 2023
- Getting his feet back on the ground: Séan McCann sings from the Great Big Sea songbook September 18, 2023
- Wolf explores feelings of isolation in new motherhood September 13, 2023
- Reality and myth mix in Leah Johnston’s Mother’s Skin September 12, 2023
- Gumshoes and romance: Who’s Yer Father? is a love story at its core September 11, 2023
- In search of a new BFF in Kevin Hartford’s Slay September 8, 2023
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.