This is a repeating eventmarch 31, 2024 2:00 pm
The Fully Monty
30mar2:00 pm4:00 pmThe Fully MontyEvent Type TheatreNeptune Theatre Fountain Hall, 1593 Argyle Street, Halifax, NS B3J 2B2, Canada Event Organized ByNeptune Theatre
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
march 31, 2024 2:00 pmapril 7, 2024 2:00 pmapril 6, 2024 2:00 pmapril 14, 2024 2:00 pmapril 13, 2024 2:00 pmapril 21, 2024 2:00 pmapril 20, 2024 2:00 pmapril 28, 2024 2:00 pmapril 27, 2024 2:00 pmmay 5, 2024 2:00 pmmay 4, 2024 2:00 pmmay 12, 2024 2:00 pmmay 11, 2024 2:00 pmmay 19, 2024 2:00 pmmay 18, 2024 2:00 pm
While spying on their wives at a “Girls’ Night Out,” a group of unemployed steelworkers sees how much they enjoy watching male strippers. Jealous, out of work and feeling emasculated,
While spying on their wives at a “Girls’ Night Out,” a group of unemployed steelworkers sees how much they enjoy watching male strippers. Jealous, out of work and feeling emasculated, the men come up with a bold and unclothed way to make some quick cash. In preparing, they find themselves extremely exposed, not merely physically but emotionally. As they conquer their fears, self-consciousness and prejudices, the men discover that they’re stronger as a group, and the strength they find in each other give them the individual courage to “let it go.”
With a mix of razor-sharp humour and pizazz, this heartwarming, upbeat comedy is filled with honest affection, engaging melodies and the most highly anticipated closing number of any show.
Will these lovable misfits really pull it off?
March 26 – May 19, 2024
Tuesday to Friday – 7:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday – 2 pm & 7:30 pm
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
DisclaimerHalifax Presents is not associated with the events featured in our calendar (unless specifically indicated) and are not responsible for any claims made in our listings. We recommend checking with organizers prior to attending any event.
- The Dome Project is a musical journey through the cosmos June 7, 2023
- Cecilia Concerts celebrates 35 years June 5, 2023
- Scotia Festival of Music adds accessibility-focused concert to this year’s line-up June 1, 2023
- Callum Gaudet’s Ghosts is an echo of our landscape & of the past May 31, 2023
- Technology, music, movement and more are all on tap at this year’s STAGES Theatre Festival May 30, 2023
- Sarah McInnis explores death, grief (and life) with the Legacy Song Project May 29, 2023
- Halifax dance artist Emma Kerson wins the 2023 Diane Moore Creation Award May 26, 2023
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are heading west May 25, 2023
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.