Walter Borden’s autobiographical play, The Last Epistle of Tightrope Time is a first in the history of Black Canadian literature to examine themes around male homosexuality from a Black perspective. Through the voices
Walter Borden’s autobiographical play, The Last Epistle of Tightrope Time is a first in the history of Black Canadian literature to examine themes around male homosexuality from a Black perspective.
Through the voices of 10 characters, Borden delivers an invigorating solo performance reflecting on his philosophy on the journey of life, and his experience as a Black, gay man facing challenges of racism, impoverishment and homophobia.
The Last Epistle of Tightrope Time is a profound opportunity to witness a legendary Black Canadian artist in his element and offers audiences an experience in witnessing the resiliency of the human spirit.
Fountain Hall – September 6 – 25, 2022
Tuesday to Friday – 7:30 pm
Saturday – 7:30 pm
Sunday – 2 pm
(Wednesday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Neptune Theatre honours a stage veteran September 26, 2022
- Atlantic International Film Festival announces 2022 award winners September 23, 2022
- Halifax fall arts guide September 22, 2022
- Anne Lister had a secret September 21, 2022
- 20 Questions with Jeff Joudrey September 20, 2022
- Prismatic Arts Festival celebrates the work of Indigenous artists and artists of colour September 19, 2022
- You Can Call Me Roger has an overriding sense of hope September 16, 2022
- Koumbie makes her feature film directorial debut with Bystanders September 15, 2022
Calendar of EventsDiscover other performing arts events in Halifax in our Calendar of Events.