Calling all Halifax Fringe Festival artists! We want to know about your upcoming show to be featured in our #FringeDuJour.
A hit with potential audiences over the past few years with the Vancouver Fringe Festival, our #FringeDuJour series will feature a different Halifax Fringe Festival show everyday through to the festival start.
Interested in a review? Let us know as well and we’ll see about getting someone to check out your show as well!
To get in on the fun of #FringeDuJour send the following information to [email protected]:
- Show title
- Venue with address
- Exact link to your show on the Halifax Fringe website
- Twitter and Instagram handles to use for social media
- Link to show website (if one exists besides the Fringe listing)
- A photo 700 pixels wide by 350 pixels high which fits our format (max file size should be no more than 500Kb)
- Answers to the following questions:
- Tell us about your show.
- Describe your show in three words.
- Why should someone come see your show?
- If your show was a superhero which superhero would it be, and why?
- If you could see only one show at the Halifax Fringe Festival this year, besides your own, what show would that be?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Incomplete submissions will be discarded
- All submissions are subject to editing
- Space is available on a first-come-first-served basis
- Don’t use “marketing speak” – people respond to honesty and clarity
- Share-and-share alike – we promote you so we appreciate it when you promote us by Tweeting & Facebooking your feature
- Have fun with your answers (unless of course it is a very, very serious show)…